Create your own mini-retreat or romantic getaway with an overnight stay! Glen Eyrie offers a variety of unique yet affordable guest rooms to fit your needs. Room options range from exclusive and historic Premier and Deluxe rooms in The Castle and the Pink House to classic Standard rooms in our lodges.
Your stay includes breakfast for two in The Castle where you will enjoy fresh, homemade pastries, entrees, and a large selection of items hand-crafted by our award-winning Culinary Team.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in begins at 3:00 pm at the Front Desk located at the Carriage House.
Guests arriving after 9:00pm will check in at the Gatehouse located at the property entrance.
Check-out is at 10:00am. Late checkouts may be requested 24 hours in advance of arrival.
All of our lodging rooms have the following amenities:
- Private bath with hairdryer and toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and meeting rooms. There are no televisions in the guest rooms.
Castle Premier rooms have one king bed
Castle Deluxe rooms have one queen bed
Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have one king bed
Pink House rooms have at least one king bed and one murphy bed
Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, and Glen View Lodge rooms have two queen beds
Most Castle rooms have a shower/tub. Some have a shower only.
Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have a shower/tub Pink House rooms have a shower/tub
Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, and Glen View Lodge rooms have a shower/tub
Breakfast for up to two guests is included in the nightly room rate.
Breakfast is served in The Castle from 7:30 -9:00 am.
*Breakfast is included for individual private overnight stays, and not for groups staying at Glen Eyrie for an event.
- Our guest rooms are available for individual overnight guests when not reserved for a group.
- Reservations may be made up to 60 days prior to your arrival.
- We do not guarantee specific room requests but make every effort to accommodate requests.
- Guests making a reservation must be at least 21 years old.
- All individual overnight stay reservations require at least one 18 year old per room.
- Guests staying at Eagle’s Nest and Pink House must be at least 12 years old.
- Glen Eyrie is an alcohol-free and marijuana-free property.
- Cigarette smoking is not permitted inside any buildings.
- Pets are not permitted in any building or to be kept in vehicles at any time.
- Glen Eyrie has nights when no rooms are available due to conference having reserved the property.
Maximum Occupancy and Requirements per Room Type
• Premier Guest Rooms – 2 guests
• Deluxe Guest Rooms – 2 guests
• Standard Guest Rooms – 5 guests (total including all adults, children, and infants)
• Eagle’s Nest and Pink House Guest Rooms – all guests must be a minimum of 12 years of age
We have a no-pet policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any measure of pet activity or damage the guest will be assessed a $200.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.
We have a non-smoking policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any measure of smoke residue or damage the guest will be assessed a $200.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.
Reservation, Payment, and Cancellation
All reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Credit Cards are authorized at the time of check-in and payment is collected at the time of departure. Cancellations made prior to 3pm on the day before arrival will be made without penalty. Cancellations made after 3pm on the day before arrival will incur a full night charge plus taxes. No-Shows will be charged the full cost of all nights of the stay plus taxes.
Reservations made at promotional rates may have additional cancellation policies including, but not limited to: prepaid, non-refundable, 7 day change requests, and 48 hour cancellation. Please see the unique policies of each promotion listed on main pages of the website and in the respective confirmation letter for each promotion.
Check out what events are happening while you stay with us.
"I just returned from a 3 day stay. It was beautiful and very affordable. The staff was excellent too. In the Colorado Springs area I would never stay anywhere else but here."