Yule Tea at The Castle
November 25th–January 14th
A Timeless Holiday Tradition!
Set in the enchanting Music Room of The Castle, Yule Tea is Glen Eyrie’s most highly anticipated Tea of the year! Celebrate this merry season while drawing closer to those who matter most as you delight in stirring conversations and revel in our new, hand-crafted holiday menu and heartwarming teas.
Thoughtfully designed for you, the memories you make at our Yule Tea are sure to last a lifetime!
This timeless tradition sells out early, so reserve your seats today!
Reservations for Yule Tea may be made online or by phone.
Winter Truffle Beignet
Black Truffles, Truffle Greek Yogurt, Madeira Foam
Serrano & Manchego
Baguette Sandwich, Tomato, Peaches from Palisade, Colorado, Campari Preserve
Puff Pastry, Smoked Turkey, Cranberry Relish, Forage Mushrooms
Goat Cheese & Lemon Galet
Goat cheese Gelée, Lemon Marmalade, Gruyere Cracker
Cranberry Vanilla Scone
Fresh Cranberries, Vanilla Bean
Apricot Linzer Cookie
Pecan Cookies, Apricot Jam
Dried Fruit, Molasses, Brandy, Shortbread Crust
Chocolate Cherry Financier Cake
Bittersweet Chocolate Almond Cake, Brandied Cherries
Gluten Free Options available upon request. Please indicate your preference at the time of reservation, online or by phone, so we may be prepared for you and your guests. Accommodations may not be possible if an advance request is not made. The Tea menu is subject to change.
Check out the Bookstore afterwards to purchase your favorite tea!
Glen Eyrie House Blend
Cream Earl Grey
Indian Spiced Chai
Oolong St. James Strawberry
Bourbon Street Vanilla
Winter Palace Marzipan
Japan Genmaicha Yamasaki
- Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance.
- All reservations require a minimum of 2 guests. The maximum party size to join a public Tea is 16.
- Parties desiring to be seated together require one payment for the party.
- Maximum table size is 6. Parties of 7 or more will be seated at adjacent tables.
- Tea menus are subject to change
- All reservations for Castle Teas must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Reservations may be made via phone with a credit card or in person with cash, check, or a credit card.
- Cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the start time of the scheduled Tea will be made without penalty. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the scheduled Tea will be charged the full amount of the reservation. Groups having a minimum of 10 guests must cancel a minimum of 7 days to avoid a penalty. Groups having a minimum of 10 guests may not reduce the number of guests within 7 days of the event. No-Shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.