Adventure & Discovery Package
Spend a day exploring our 8 miles of private hiking trails. Our 700 acre property has many surprises for you to discover! We have just updated our trail map and include other pamphlets to help you discover unique vantage points, wildlife, and plants. You may choose to do this alone, as a couple, or include the entire family!
Along with your room, you will receive:
- Breakfast in the Castle Dining Room.
- Our updated Glen Eyrie trail map.
- A pull string backpack, filled with sunscreen, water and trail mix, and pamphlets to help you identify wildlife and plants.
- A meal voucher for each person in our Palmer’s Grounds Bookstore & Cafe. You can eat lunch, dinner, or a snack in between. Enjoy a coffee drink or a custom “Glen Eyrie’s Own” beverage after an afternoon of exploring.
For more information on booking this packages, call our reservations line at 719-265-7050 or click on the button below.
Lodging and Accomodations
Check-in and Check-out Check-in begins at 4:00 pm at the Front Desk located at the Carriage House. Guests arriving after 9:00 pm will check in at the Gatehouse located at the property entrance. Check-out is at 11:00 am. Late checkouts may be requested 24 hours in advance of arrival.
- Private bath with hairdryer and toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and meeting rooms. There are no televisions in the guest rooms.
Beds Castle Premier rooms have one King-sized bed. Castle Deluxe rooms have one Queen bed, Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have one King bed. Pink House rooms have at least one King bed and one pull-out Murphy bed. Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, Glen View Lodge and Cedar Ridge Lodge rooms have two Queen beds.
Bathrooms Most Castle rooms have a shower/tub. Some have a shower only. Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have a shower/tub. Pink House rooms all have a shower/tub. Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, Glen View Lodge, and Cedar Ridge Lodge rooms all have a shower/tub combo.
Breakfast Breakfast for up to two guests is included in the nightly room rate. Breakfast is served in The Castle from 7:30-9:30 am. *Breakfast is included for individual private overnight stays, and not for groups staying at Glen Eyrie for an event.