We’ve got your back and are doing everything we can to minimize risks.
The safety of our guests and our staff are extremely important to us. Our team is working hard to make sure we are in compliance with our Public Health Orders and industry best practices, including:
- All staff will begin their shift with a temperature check and health screen.
- We have installed Plexiglas barriers at the areas that guests and staff interact face to face the most, including the bookstore register, Front desk, and buffet line.
- Housekeeping and cleaning protocols of lodges, public areas, and back-office areas have been enhanced per the CDC guidance and industry best practices.
- Food services will be provided following government guidance for restaurants.
- Reminders are posted throughout the property regarding social distancing, including floor markers where lines occur.
- Staff will be wearing facemasks, and we encourage guests to do the same.
For the full overview of our safety protocols, please download our informational PDF.