Family Reunions at Glen Eyrie
Family Traditions Start at Glen Eyrie
Make memories with your family that will last a lifetime! Families of all sizes have been hosting family reunions and get togethers at Glen Eyrie for years- now it’s time for your family to experience the beauty and sanctity of the property.
Spend your days exploring the historic Glen Eyrie property or the many surrounding attractions in Colorado Springs, and then conclude your evening relaxing under the stars, spending time with those you love!
Your overnight stay also includes breakfast for two in The Castle, prepared by our award-winning culinary team.
Start Planning Your Family Reunion
While at Glen Eyrie, you can look forward to:
- Hammocking, corn hole, and outdoor games
- Hiking on our private hiking trails, exclusive to guests with reservations (teas, tours, and overnight stays)
- Team Building on the Challenge Course
- Gathering with loved ones around the firepit or patio at your lodge (select lodges have firepits)
- Guided Prayer Walks
- Spending time alone with God in Echo Canyon or around the property
- Exploring local attractions like Garden of the Gods (conveniently located less than 5 minutes away!), Downtown Colorado Springs, The Olympic Training Center, and more!
We look forward to serving you at Glen Eyrie soon!
Cedar Ridge Lodge
Eagles Nest Lodge
Your Colorado Springs Destination: Glen Eyrie!
- Private bath with hairdryer and toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and meeting rooms. There are no televisions in the guest rooms.
- Our guest rooms are available for individual overnight guests when not reserved for a group.
- We do not guarantee specific room requests but make every effort to accommodate requests.
- Guests making a reservation must be at least 21 years old.
- All individual overnight stay reservations require at least one 18 year old per room.
- Guests staying at Eagle’s Nest and Pink House must be at least 12 years old.
- Glen Eyrie is an alcohol-free and marijuana-free property.
- Cigarette smoking is not permitted inside any buildings.
- Pets are not permitted in any building or to be kept in vehicles at any time.
- Glen Eyrie has nights when no rooms are available due to conference having reserved the property.