Full-Time Ministry Package
Full-Time Ministry Package
Overnight Stays 30% OFF: Promo Code GIVEBACK
It’s time to reflect and prepare our hearts for what the Lord has in store for us this next year!
We invite you to experience the peace and sanctuary of Glen Eyrie. Bring your spouse or come alone; take time to recharge after the long stretch of the holidays. You will be provided a resource guide to help navigate your time with Jesus help make the most of your time on property.
With all overnight rates at 30% OFF from January 2-30, 2020, we hope to host you for your time of solitude.
Use Promo Code: GIVEBACK to use the special rate.
*Additional discounts cannot be added to this package
- Walk the trails and enjoy the solitude of the valley
- Experience the Prayer Walk across the property
- Go through our included resource guide to navigate your time
- 15% OFF at the bookstore! They have a wide-selection of Christian books and delicious coffee
- See Garden of the Gods (conveniently located less than 5 minutes away)
STAY AT THE CASTLE
Every room is unique and historic in its own way at The Glen Eyrie Castle. Experience the rich history and heritage of Glen Eyrie.
Spend the night in our historic lodges. Each lodge has it’s own charm and character, with newly renovated furnishings, warm comfort, meeting spaces and more!
“I come to Glen Eyrie to find clarity and rest in Jesus. The property is captivating and a spiritual sanctuary for all His people.”
Spend Time at Glen Eyrie
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in begins at 3:00 pm at the Front Desk located at the Carriage House.
Guests arriving after 9:00pm will check in at the Gatehouse located at the property entrance.
Check-out is at 10:00am. Late checkouts may be requested 24 hours in advance of arrival.
All of our lodging rooms have the following amenities:
- Private bath with hairdryer and toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and meeting rooms. There are no televisions in the guest rooms.
Castle Premier rooms have one king bed
Castle Deluxe rooms have one queen bed
Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have one king bed
Pink House rooms have at least one king bed and one Murphy bed
Most Big Horn, Oaks, Cedar Ridge and Glen View Lodge rooms have two queen beds
Most Castle rooms have a shower/tub. Some have a shower only.
Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have a shower/tub
Pink House rooms have a shower/tub
Most Big Horn, Oaks, Cedar Ridge and Glen View Lodge rooms have a shower/tubBreakfast
Breakfast for up to two guests is included in the nightly room rate.
Breakfast is served in The Castle from 7:30-9:00 am.
*Breakfast is included for individual private overnight stays, and not for groups staying at Glen Eyrie for an event.
- Our guest rooms are available for individual overnight guests when not reserved for a group.
- We do not guarantee specific room requests but make every effort to accommodate requests.
- Guests making a reservation must be at least 21 years old.
- All individual overnight stay reservations require at least one 18 year old per room.
- Guests staying at Eagle’s Nest and Pink House must be at least 12 years old.
- Glen Eyrie is an alcohol-free and marijuana-free property.
- Cigarette smoking is not permitted inside any buildings.
- Pets are not permitted in any building or to be kept in vehicles at any time.
- Glen Eyrie has nights when no rooms are available due to conference having reserved the property.
Maximum Occupancy and Requirements per Room Type
• Premier Guest Rooms – 2 guests
• Deluxe Guest Rooms – 2 guests
• Standard Guest Rooms – 5 guests (total including all adults, children, and infants)
• Eagle’s Nest – 2 guests – all guests must be a minimum of 12 years of age
• Pink House Guest Rooms -2 guests – all guests must be a minimum of 12 years of age
We have a no-pet policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any measure of pet activity or damage the guest will be assessed a $200.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.Non-smoking rooms
We have a non-smoking policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any measure of smoke residue or damage the guest will be assessed a $200.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.
Reservation, Payment, and Cancellation
All reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Credit Cards are authorized at the time of check-in and payment is collected at the time of departure. Cancellations made prior to 3pm on the day before arrival will be made without penalty. Cancellations made after 3:00pm on the day before arrival will incur a full night charge plus taxes. No-Shows will be charged the full cost of all nights of the stay plus taxes.
Reservations made at promotional rates may have additional cancellation policies including, but not limited to: prepaid, non-refundable, 7 day change requests, and 48 hour cancellation. Please see the unique policies of each promotion listed on main pages of the website and in the respective confirmation letter for each promotion.