Tea is served twice each day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 11:00 am and 2:30 pm
We have added a third tea seating on weekends! Saturday and Sunday teas are now at 11:00, 1:00 and 3:00 pm
$29 per person (plus tax). Includes all charges.
To reserve by phone, call our reservations line 719-265-7050.
Have a group over 15? Book a private tea! Call 719-272-7700 to learn more.
- All guests must wear a mask until seated at their tea table
- The spacing of tables is a minimum of 6 feet apart to ensure proper distancing
- All employees will wear face coverings and may use disposable gloves as normally required by their governing regulations
- All shared surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected in between seatings
- We use disposable items wherever possible, such as single-use menus and condiments
- We will gather reservation information for contact tracing in case of an outbreak
Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free. Please note our kitchen is not Gluten Free certified and we cannot guarantee cross-contamination will not occur. Please indicate your needs on the registration form in the field marked Dietary needs and special requests so that we can prepare for your visit.
Autumn Tea Menu – served Wednesday through Sunday
- Scrambled Egg, Pancetta, Artichoke, Pecorino & Frisee Champagne Vinaigrette
- Pork Belly, Rice Bun, Korean BBQ, Scallion Mayo & Kimchi
- Crostini Kale, Wild Mushroom, Agrumato & Cauliflower Puree
- Taleggio, Manchego, Green Thunder Cheddar & Blue Stilton, Quince Paste, Honey & Lavash
- Orange Zest & Rum Raisin Scone
- Assorted Macaroons
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie
We accommodate the following Special Diets: Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free. Please note our kitchen is not Gluten Free certified and we cannot guarantee cross contamination will not occur. Please indicate your needs on the registration form in the field marked Dietary needs and special requests so that we can prepare for your visit.
The Tea menu is subject to change.
We Would Like You To Know
- Reservations may be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Parties desiring to be seated together require one payment for the party.
- Maximum table size is 6. Parties of 7 or more will be seated at adjacent tables.
- Tea menus are subject to change.
Payment and Cancellation
- All reservations for Castle Teas must be guaranteed with a credit card. The card is not charged until the day of the tea.
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the start time of the scheduled Tea will be made without penalty. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled Tea will be charged the full amount of the reservation. No-Shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.