A Day alone with God Package
Have you ever thought about spending intentional time away with God, but need a little structure? This package gives you the freedom and flexibility to create your own day away, but with suggested activities. You may choose to do this alone, or with your spouse or close friend. Along with your room, you will receive:
- Breakfast in the Castle Dining Room.
- A booklet written by one of our conference leaders, Donovan Graham. It is called A Day in the Presence of God and has suggested activities, prayers and contemplations. It is beautifully illustrated and has room for you to take notes. Spend time inside, outside, or wherever you are led to talk to and hear from God.
- A custom Glen Eyrie picnic blanket to commemorate your time, and to comfortably enjoy the beautiful grounds of Glen Eyrie.
For more information on booking this package, call our reservations line at 719-265-7050 or click on the button below.
Lodging and Accomodations
Check-in and Check-out Check-in begins at 4:00 pm at the Front Desk located at the Carriage House. Guests arriving after 9:00 pm will check in at the Gatehouse located at the property entrance. Check-out is at 11:00 am. Late checkouts may be requested 24 hours in advance of arrival.
- Private bath with hairdryer and toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and meeting rooms. There are no televisions in the guest rooms.
Beds Castle Premier rooms have one King-sized bed. Castle Deluxe rooms have one Queen bed, Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have one King bed. Pink House rooms have at least one King bed and one pull-out Murphy bed. Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, Glen View Lodge and Cedar Ridge Lodge rooms have two Queen beds.
Bathrooms Most Castle rooms have a shower/tub. Some have a shower only. Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have a shower/tub. Pink House rooms all have a shower/tub. Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, Glen View Lodge, and Cedar Ridge Lodge rooms all have a shower/tub combo.
Breakfast Breakfast for up to two guests is included in the nightly room rate. Breakfast is served in The Castle from 7:30-9:30 am. *Breakfast is included for individual private overnight stays, and not for groups staying at Glen Eyrie for an event.