Overnight Stay Packages
Experience Glen Eyrie with Options
Overnight Stay Packages
Experience the Breathtaking Beauty of Glen Eyrie With Options
Customize your overnight experience by choosing one of our packages!
Each overnight package includes:
- Your choice of room
- Breakfast in the Castle Dining Room
- Additional materials unique to your package to enhance your experience
Explore the history of Glen Eyrie at your leisure. This package includes a book with the story of the Palmer family, Glen Eyrie Cash for food and drink in our bookstore/cafe, a commemorative Christmas ornament and materials for a self-guided tour around the property.
For additional information on booking any of these packages, call our reservations line at 719-265-7050
Check-in and Check-out Check-in begins at 4:00 pm at the Front Desk located at the Carriage House. Guests arriving after 9:00pm will check in at the Gatehouse located at the property entrance. Check-out is at 11:00am. Late checkouts may be requested 24 hours in advance of arrival.
Castle Premier rooms have one king bed.
Castle Deluxe rooms have one queen bed. Most Castle rooms have a shower/tub. Some have a stand up shower only.
Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have one king bed and a shower/tub combo.
Pink House rooms have at least one king bed and one Murphy bed with a shower/tub combo.
Most Big Horn, Oaks, Cedar Ridge and Glen View Lodge rooms have two queen beds with showers and tubs in the bathroom.
We do not have televisions in any of our guest rooms. Free wi-fi is available throughout the property.
- Our guest rooms are available for individual overnight guests when not reserved for a group.
- We do not guarantee specific room requests but make every effort to accommodate requests.
- Guests making a reservation must be at least 21 years old.
- All individual overnight stay reservations require at least one 18 year old per room.
- Guests staying at Eagle’s Nest and Pink House must be at least 12 years old.
- Glen Eyrie is an alcohol-free and marijuana-free property.
- Cigarette smoking is not permitted inside any buildings.
- Pets are not permitted in any building or to be kept in vehicles at any time.
- Glen Eyrie has nights when no rooms are available due to conference groups having reserved the property.
Premier Guest Rooms – 2 guests
Deluxe Guest Rooms – 2 guests
Standard Guest Rooms – 5 guests (total including all adults, children, and infants)
Eagle’s Nest – 2 guests – all guests must be a minimum of 12 years of age
Pink House Guest Rooms -2 guests – all guests must be a minimum of 12 years of age
We have a no-pet policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any measure of pet activity or damage the guest will be assessed a $250.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.
We have a non-smoking policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any measure of smoke residue or damage the guest will be assessed a $250.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.
All reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Credit Cards are authorized at the time of check-in and payment is collected at the time of departure. Cancellations made prior to 4:00pm on the day before arrival will be made without penalty. Cancellations made after 4:00pm on the day before arrival will incur a full night charge plus taxes. No-Shows will be charged the full cost of all nights of the stay plus taxes.
Reservations made at promotional rates may have additional cancellation policies including, but not limited to: prepaid, non-refundable, 7 day change requests, and 48 hour cancellation. Please see the unique policies of each promotion listed on main pages of the website and in the respective confirmation letter for each promotion.