Photography at Glen Eyrie
The beautiful setting of Glen Eyrie is the perfect backdrop for memorable photos. Since we are primarily a conference center, we limit access to our grounds in consideration of groups who are guests on the property.
If you desire to conduct a photo shoot at Glen Eyrie, we will make a reservation if your requested time does not conflict with any other scheduled activities. The photography fee is $150 per hour. We will ask you to fill out a form with your information and submit it to our Reservations Department. Once approved, you will come to the property, pay the fee and sign a waiver. Then you’ll receive a lanyard which will indicate that you have permission to take photos on the grounds. Your reservation includes only outdoor locations on Glen Eyrie, and does not grant admittance to the Castle. The use of drones is also not included in this agreement.
- After reading our Photo/Video Policy, please fill out a request for a photo shoot here
- A Reservations agent will contact you within a few days to let you know if your reservation time is approved. You can also call our reservations line at 719-265-7050 for more information.
- Come to the property on the day of the shoot and pay the fee at our Carriage House Front Desk. You will also sign a waiver and receive a lanyard prior to your photo shoot time.
- Guests with overnight reservations on the day of the shoot are not required to pay the photography fee.
- Pets are not permitted on our property except for registered service animals.
- Photo/video sessions may not be scheduled further than 30 days in advance.
- Maximum party size is 10, not including the photographer.
- While photos are permissible, Glen Eyrie does not serve as a wedding venue for ceremonies or vow exchanges of any size.
Thank you for choosing Glen Eyrie for your photo/video memories!
The intent of this photo/video policy is to protect Glen Eyrie, our guest experience, the Navigator brand, reputation and buildings from any inappropriate uses. Photographs of Glen Eyrie property or buildings may not be used for any commercial purposes.
- Your photo/video session must not interfere with any of our other contracted overnight guests, tours, and teas. You are not guaranteed exclusive access to any areas on the property.
- Glen Eyrie reserves the right to limit locations if it is necessary not to interfere with a group event. You will be notified in advance if any locations are off-limits during the day of your shoot.
- Access will be granted during our normal business hours, 9:00am – 6:00pm daily.
- Glen Eyrie is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged photographic equipment or any other personal items. The photographer, and any persons assisting, agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Navigators from any and all claims which might arise out of their visit to Glen Eyrie.
- The photographer must wear the provided lanyard during the photography session to identify them as having a reservation.
- Drones are not included in this agreement and must be approved in advance by the Facilities Director.
- All members of the party including the photographer will need to sign a GE Release of Liability form.
- Additional usage charges may be incurred, or privileges for future sessions revoked, if photographers do not remain in designated areas.
- Payment of $150 per hour is due upon arrival, in advance of your scheduled session.
- Photographer is financially responsible for any damage to Glen Eyrie property upon check out. Payment for damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Indoor locations are not included in this agreement and access to the Castle is not permitted.