Thank you for choosing Glen Eyrie for your photo/video memories!
The intent of this photo/video policy is to protect Glen Eyrie, our guest experience, the Navigator brand, reputation and buildings from any inappropriate uses. Photographs of Glen Eyrie property or buildings may not be used for any commercial purposes.
- Your photo/video session must not interfere with any of our other contracted overnight guests, tours, and teas. You are not guaranteed exclusive access to any areas on the property.
- Glen Eyrie reserves the right to limit locations if it is necessary not to interfere with a group event. You will be notified in advance if any locations are off-limits during the day of your shoot.
- Access will be granted during our normal business hours, 9:00am – 6:00pm daily.
- Glen Eyrie is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged photographic equipment or any other personal items. The photographer, and any persons assisting, agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Navigators from any and all claims which might arise out of their visit to Glen Eyrie.
- The photographer must wear the provided lanyard during the photography session to identify them as having a reservation.
- Drones are not included in this agreement and must be approved in advance by the Facilities Director.
- All members of the party including the photographer will need to sign a GE Release of Liability form.
- Additional usage charges may be incurred, or privileges for future sessions revoked, if photographers do not remain in designated areas.
- Payment of $150 per hour is due upon arrival, in advance of your scheduled session.
- Photographer is financially responsible for any damage to Glen Eyrie property upon check out. Payment for damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Indoor locations are not included in this agreement and access to the Castle is not permitted.