Stay The Night at Glen Eyrie
Experience Historic Style with Modern Comfort
Stay the Night
Experience Historic Style with Modern Comfort
Perfect for romantic getaways, personal retreats with God,
out-of-town guests and just because.
Create your own mini-retreat or a romantic getaway with an overnight stay! Glen Eyrie offers a variety of unique yet affordable guest rooms to fit your needs. Room options range from exclusive and historic Premier and Deluxe rooms in The Castle and the Pink House to classic Standard rooms in our lodges.
Your stay includes breakfast for two (served buffet style) where you will enjoy fresh, homemade pastries, entrees, and a large selection of items hand-crafted by our award-winning Culinary Team.
Lodging and Accomodations
Check-in and Check-out Check-in begins at 4:00 pm at the Front Desk located at the Carriage House. Minimum age is 21 and a valid photo ID is required. Guests arriving after 9:00pm will check in at the Gatehouse located at the property entrance. Check-out is at 11:00am. Late checkouts may be requested 24 hours in advance of arrival.
All of our lodging rooms have the following amenities:
- Private bath with hairdryer and toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and meeting rooms. There are no televisions in any of our guest rooms.
Beds Castle Premier rooms have one King-sized bed. Castle Deluxe rooms have one Queen bed, Eagle’s Nest Lodge rooms have one King bed. Pink House rooms have at least one King bed and one pull-out Murphy bed. Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, Glen View Lodge and Cedar Ridge Lodge rooms have two Queen beds.
Bathrooms Most Castle rooms have a shower/tub. Some have a shower only. Eagle’s Nest Lodge rooms have a shower/tub. Pink House rooms all have a shower/tub. Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, Glen View Lodge, and Cedar Ridge Lodge rooms all have a shower/tub combo.
Breakfast Breakfast for up to two guests is included in the nightly room rate. Breakfast is served in The Castle from 7:30-9:30 am. *Breakfast is included for individual private overnight stays, and not for groups staying at Glen Eyrie for an event.
- Because Glen Eyrie is an active conference center, our guest rooms are available for individual overnight stays when not reserved for a group.
- We observe a 120 day advance booking policy in order to give conference groups first priority.
- Glen Eyrie may have nights when no rooms are available due to a conference having reserved the property.
- We do not guarantee specific room requests but make every effort to accommodate requests.
- Guests making a reservation must be at least 21 years old and present a valid photo ID.
- All individual overnight stay reservations require at least one 21 year old per room.
- Guests staying at Eagle’s Nest and Pink House must be at least 14 years old and accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Glen Eyrie is an alcohol-free and marijuana-free property.
- Cigarette smoking is not permitted inside any buildings.
- Pets are not permitted in any building or to be kept in vehicles at any time.
Maximum Occupancy and Requirements per Room Type • Premier Guest Rooms – 2 guests • Deluxe Guest Rooms – 2 guests • Standard Guest Rooms – 5 guests (total including all adults, children, and infants) • Eagle’s Nest and Pink House Guest Rooms – all guests must be a minimum of 14 years of age. Pet-free rooms We have a no-pet policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any pet activity or damage the guest will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.
Non-smoking rooms We have a non-smoking policy for all of our guest rooms and buildings. In the event that a room or other interior space needs to be cleaned due to any smoke residue or damage the guest will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee. This fee will be assessed at the determination of Glen Eyrie management and charged to the credit card on file.
Reservation, Payment, and Cancellation All reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Credit Cards are authorized at the time of check-in for room and tax, plus $100 for incidentals, and payment is collected at the time of departure. Cancellations made prior to 4:00 pm on the day before arrival will be made without penalty. Cancellations made after 4:00 pm on the day before arrival will incur a full night charge plus taxes. No-Shows will be charged the full cost of all nights of the stay plus taxes. Reservations made at promotional rates may have additional cancellation policies including, but not limited to: prepaid, non-refundable, 7 day change requests, and 48 hour cancellation. Please see the unique policies of each promotion listed on main pages of the website and in the respective confirmation letter for each promotion.