Tired of the same old field trips? Are you looking for a destination that is both fun and educational? Come tour The Glen Eyrie Castle and find yourself inspired as you immerse yourself and your students in the history of this beautiful and unique property!
Step back in time as you learn about the rich heritage of General Palmer, our city’s founder, and the deep spiritual legacy of The Navigators. Our trained Tour Guides will entertain you with stories of the Palmer family, Glen Eyrie Estate, castle architecture, surrounding landscape, and Colorado Springs history. Your students will remember their visit to Glen Eyrie long after the field trip is over!
Price is $5 per person (students/chaperones/parents) and free for teachers
Educational Tour Information:
- Tours are scheduled Monday-Friday between 9am-12pm
- Tours are 90 minutes: a 15-minute video followed by a walking tour
- Price is $5 per person (students/chaperones/parents) and free for teachers
- There is a 10-person minimum and 60-person maximum per group
- Advance reservations are required and can be made up to 60 days in advance
To reserve your Educational Castle Tour, please complete our tour inquiry form