Marriage Refresher Retreat Package
Take 24 hours to appreciate your spouse! Many of us get caught up in busy family and work schedules and often forget to be intentional about our marriage relationship. Stay overnight, enjoy breakfast at the Castle, another meal in our bookstore & café, and spend quality, uninterrupted time together. Retreat materials include the book Cherish by Gary Thomas and some suggested conversation topics.
Along with your room, you will receive:
- Breakfast in the Castle Dining Room.
- $20 in Glen Eyrie Cash to use in our Palmer’s Grounds Bookstore & Cafe. You may eat lunch, dinner, or a leisurely snack. Enjoy a coffee drink or a custom “Glen Eyrie’s Own” beverage at your leisure.
- A copy of the book Cherish: The One Word That Changes Everything For Your Marriage by Gary Thomas. This title is highly recommended by one of our marriage retreat leaders, Terry & Leah Green.
- Suggested topics and conversation starters, condensed from our marriage retreat materials.
For more information on booking this packages, call our reservations line at 719-265-7050 or click on the button below.
Lodging and Accomodations
Check-in and Check-out Check-in begins at 4:00 pm at the Front Desk located at the Carriage House. Guests arriving after 9:00 pm will check in at the Gatehouse located at the property entrance. Check-out is at 11:00 am. Late checkouts may be requested 24 hours in advance of arrival.
- Private bath with hairdryer and toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and meeting rooms. There are no televisions in the guest rooms.
Beds Castle Premier rooms have one King-sized bed. Castle Deluxe rooms have one Queen bed, Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have one King bed. Pink House rooms have at least one King bed and one pull-out Murphy bed. Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, Glen View Lodge and Cedar Ridge Lodge rooms have two Queen beds.
Bathrooms Most Castle rooms have a shower/tub. Some have a shower only. Eagles Nest Lodge rooms have a shower/tub. Pink House rooms all have a shower/tub. Big Horn Lodge, Oaks Lodge, Glen View Lodge, and Cedar Ridge Lodge rooms all have a shower/tub combo.
Breakfast Breakfast for up to two guests is included in the nightly room rate. Breakfast is served in The Castle from 7:30-9:30 am. *Breakfast is included for individual private overnight stays, and not for groups staying at Glen Eyrie for an event.